We don't have any news posted under Specialty Crops, but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
More Extension Programs at NC State University
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Sustainable Agriculture-Washington State University
- National Organic Program-USDA
- NC Consortium on Natural Medicines
- NC Crop Improvement Association
- NC Herbs-NCDA
- NC Specialty Crops Program
- OMRI-Organic Materials Review Institute
- The Save Our Seed Project
- UC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
Publications, Information, and News
- Alternative Farming Systems Information Center
- ATTRA-Organic farming, sustainable agriculture
- Considerations for Organic Herb Production-ATTRA
- Herbs Organic Greenhouse Production-ATTRA
- Organic Agriculture at FAO
- Organic Food Production-Alternative Farming Systems
- Organic Production-California
- Overview of Organic Crop Production-ATTRA
- Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education
Rutherford County Family and Consumer Sciences Programs
Recent Publications related to Specialty Crops
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
This publication offers fertilizer suggestions for a variety of crops, including field, pasture and hay …
The Southeastern Vegetable Extension Workers Group offers this handbook, a joint effort among Extension Specialists …