We don't have any news posted under Field Crops, but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
Custom Tools for Growers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Official Variety Testing
- Organic Commodities
- Tobacco Growers Information
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
- Peanut Growers Information
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NCSU/USDA Forage Program
- North Carolina Small Grains Growers Association
- Soybean Rust-Plant Management Network
Publications, Information, and News
- Georgia's Tobacco Grower's Guide
- Integrated Pest Management Blogs
- NC Agricultural Chemicals Manual
- NC Official Variety Tests
- NC Pest News
- Soybean Rust-USDA
- The Corn Grower's Guidebook-Purdue University
- Top Soybean Rust News-StopsoybeanRust.com
Rutherford County Family and Consumer Sciences Programs
Recent Publications related to Field Crops
This publication provides background information and references for the Water Needs Assessment Tool spreadsheet and …
This publication covers disease control in a variety of crops.
This publication explains plant growth regulators for a variety of crops.
This publication covers chemical weed control and weed response to a variety of crops.
This publication covers insect control in a variety of crops, as well as household pests.
This publication offers fertilizer suggestions for a variety of crops, including field, pasture and hay …
This manual, updated every year, covers pesticide use and safety information, chemical application equipment, fertilizer …