Rutherford County Extension & Community Association (ECA)
Find this article at:
Extension & Community Association (ECA)
Update: March 25, 2020
- Rutherford County is in charge of the Cultural Arts Contest for West District Day. I hope you are all working on your entries. The District Day event will most likely be postponed until later in the spring or early summer, so take advantage of this extra time to work on your cultural arts items.
- Do you need a project idea?
- Lovey Bunnies for new babies: If you did not pick up a pattern at the club meeting, it can be found online.
- Make cards for shut-ins (even though we’re all shut-ins now). Nursing home residents are not allowed visitors, and it can get lonely. There is also a group called Cards for Hospitalized Kids. Cards do not need to be fancy! Words of encouragement are always welcome.
- Remember, these projects and other community service activities count toward your volunteer hours, so keep track of the time you spend.
- There will be no ECA meetings in April or May.